Just found a sign that says
KEEP CALM ~ CARRY YARN
This is good advice.
And this is what has become of some of my projects this month
Baby Sack
Hat for me, but my hubby modeled
With all this strenuous activities, one needs chocolate. So I made Scotcharoos which I'd never heard of until I married my husband. I had to make my own rice krispie cereal which I did by boiling rice as usual, but with some ginger ale. Then I spread it over a cookie sheet and baked it in the oven. Do NOT use sushi rice... it's too sticky and too chewy.
Then i discovered a wonderful kitchen! My favorite here is the antique stove!



1 comment:
wow carmyn, i never knew you could make your own rice krispies! that is so cool! your scotcheroos look delicious. i don't think i ever had them before i moved to wyoming...maybe it's a regional favorite? funny thing:)
love the baby sack and the yarn quote! i'll have to remember that one:)
Post a Comment