Some days the walls get a little close inside. So the only way to venture out is to have a big puffy warm coat with big pockets for extra lenses. And then bundle up the rest of the way. All for 20 minutes, which is all about you can take from the cutting wind.
Some shots of the yard and sky and grass. Notice how the grass is bent to the right? This is the way the grass grows naturally, bent from the wind.
Just an interesting line of crooked old fence posts against a beautiful sky. For some reason fences here fascinate me. I think it's because you can see them disappear into the horizon, something I've never seen.
One of my favorite type of photos- silhouette against the sky.
A view of our house from the back in the setting sun. Which is West. And I'm still trying to make it West in my mind. Yes I know the sun sets in the west. Yes, I know that's natural, but in my brain, west here is still dead east....

2 comments:
Neat pictures of prairie scenes! I love the one of the light on the bins, the bent grasses and blue sky!
Great pictures!
Post a Comment