Sunday, January 30, 2011

Weekend of Warm

We had everything from rain to shine the two days we spent filling up the basement. It was hard work but great fun to spend with Dad and Dustin. I think filling up the basement with 4 chords of wood will get us through till April and then we'll have to have another wood gathering. 
In order from L-R. elevator, truck, Dustin, chomper and pickup

One of dads many inventions. Elevator to process the wood without having to handle it one more time. Still do though...

Showing the sleet and rain we had. Dad running the chomper. It didn't occur to me to get photos of it working. :( 

Dustin is having fun. We were soaking wet and cold and he still smiles!

He's so tough.

I missed the moment, but the elevator kept jamming. I was running the controls and dad came back, wrenched a crow bar off the side of the chomper and runs up the elevator saying, "let me take care of this thing!" He fiddled around and low and behold it worked!


Below, Dad in his element and handsome boyfriend smiling

No comments: