All photos are credited to hilaryheyden.com . Wonderful friend from Australia who was visiting us! I love this place. The house just to the right, the barns to the left and the hayfields in between....
I think it is appropriate to look and 'smell' the sweet hay through these photos when it is January. The windchill for the last three days has been 60 and 70 below zero. It's miserable to put it lightly and it's good to dwell on things that are happy :) and warm.....!
The following photos are Zaiya playing with eggs that mom has just gathered from the chicken house (little building behind our prop) she LOVED the eggs which were fast approaching scrambled by the time we were done. So cute, and she was so proud of herself :)
Walking back to the house. I love this photo. Love my little family!!
No comments:
Post a Comment