Love this family!!
Had so much fun with the Young's as we travelled across the state. Zaiya hadn't met these cousins yet and was a wonderful break from driving. Danica and I grew up across the meadow from each other. Was so darling to see the kids just want to touch or hold the baby.
Can't believe how much the kids have changed. I haven't seen them in a year and it startles me to see little glimpses of young men and women in them but oh so glad they still race, quiz, and argue.
Zaiya ate it up. Loved having all that attention and action!
As we left their place (just gorgeous!) I looked to the left and saw 50 some combines lined up headed west on railcars! That's not something you see too often and they are the right color. John Deere green!
No comments:
Post a Comment