Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Everyday life


Grandpa Frosty came to visit for an hour. He was picking up paperwork to head North and baby cuddled in. He also got a new work pickup so daddy and baby went to check it out. I love her expression! She's sitting on the briefcase not at all impressed like, "Why me?" 


I had some honey do projects. 
Well.
Let's not lie. I have a LOT of them. But this one was of top priority. 
The poor wheelbarrow underwent some hard times by getting nicked by the loader last fall. It was slight but it bent and broke so Dustin had to redo the handles and straighten the whole mess. The weather was so beautiful, I put Zaiya outside to oversee the whole project and keep dad motivated! 


She was pretty intent watching him. And keeping track of his tape measure! It was a beautiful evening and a quick fix. I was very glad to have a wheelbarrow back in working condition.



Just some ordinary days! They're sure sweet with a little mini helping out :)

No comments: