Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Last days home

Zaiya loves her auntie. She just watches her in awe especially because Jewel only speaks to her in Spanish. It is really fun to watch them interact and Zaiya is enthralled with all endings of words:  'sita's, o's, and a's! 




While we were at home, we hung out at Jewel's house and she had visitors. Zaiya really had lots of big exciting things to say to Shawna!


She told Carolyn a story that included everyone at the table.



Jewel takes her out to oversee Grandpa and Uncle Tony. 


Last night we were home was the greatest moonrise I've ever seen. It was stunning, and was a nice little surprise before we had to start the long journey home the next morning.



1 comment:

hi-d said...

Oh, I love all your pictures, Carmyn! Zaiya's growing so much and it's so cute to see all of her expressions! I'm glad you had a nice time at home! :)