We had a few photos yesterday for our anniversary. Dustin turned to me and said, "did you think you would ever be basically met, married, and a kid within a year?" I answered him "No way!" Marriage wasn't something that I thought would ever happen much less the surprise of becoming a parent. It's been a happy wonderful year. I have much to be thankful for!
4 comments:
Happy one year anniversary!! And happy baby on th way!! *smile* Fun to see your last post as well of your camping! Hope you are feeling better!
Hey Carmyn, it was good to see you a bit and wished there was more time to chat! And congrats, again!, on the little one. They are SO precious :) Hope you are enjoying some eastern MT sunshine and blue sky, before the snow flies! and soon, you'll be cuddling a new baby...take care, Karin
Congratulations to the happy couple and proud parents-to-be! :-) So much awaits you!
Hi Mrs. Mom to Be! Happy belated Anniversary! Sorry I have been out of touch.. so, so much going on! But have thought of you often and will send an email your way! Love the shots of the two of you - we are very excited to see your addition when it comes!
Hugs, and here's to another wonderful year!
Xx
Post a Comment