Friday, February 18, 2011

The most amazed....

There is something to be said to be proven wrong. It's a good feeling! For my diatribe of being an Unromantic Scrooge? I have undergone a full 180. Valentine's Day is my favorite Holiday now.  
The quick run down is I was thrown a HUGE surprise 30th birthday party where girlfriends flew in  with their families and ALL conspired against me to fly Dustin in. I've never been so surprised in my life. I'll get into the story someday, but not now. 

Monday rolls around and the really really short version is Dustin and I got ENGAGED!!!!! I'm so happy, so thrilled, excited, amazed, and beyond words! I most likely will take a hiatus from posting as I have an event to plan. (insert HUGE cat-eating grin here)
A wonderful, sweet, life changing and prayed for event.
When: August 5th, 2011
Where: the Lakehouse
The rest of the details: I'm too overwhelmed to know.

BUT I'M HAPPY!

2 comments:

reagan. andrea. said...

Wahooo!!!! So Happy and Excited for you Carmyn!! Happy wedding planning!:) And a special Happy 30th Birthday to you too!

We were thinking this Dustin must be the right one because he reminds us so much of your dad!;0) Look forward to meeting him some day!
Congrats and big hugs from us!

Alison said...

OH MY!!! That's My birthday Carmyn! This is all so bizarre! You take me out on my birthday last year and we spend a couple hours talking about your new love and my recent pregnancy. Such a special time! Then I have my baby and you get engaged on Valentines Day, right after YOUR birthday. Then your getting married on MY birthday. Is this just crazy! and awesome?!! So happy for you! HUGS!