Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving on Tuesday

What a fun night! Just like the old days. Gamma's, Englishbee's and Brist's. The only thing is that 4 of the 8 kids are absent. But it was a great time anyway! We miss you Orin, Emery, Laura and Rob!


Giving the weather report.... it's 17 below zero



Mom's table
This is normal
This is is usual..... one might be paying attention.

2 comments:

reagan. andrea. said...

HELLLLLOOOOO CARMYN!! I found your blog and hope you don't mind me snooping! It's soo good to see pictures of the Gamma crew - it's been way too long since we've seen you guys... Hello and hugs to everyone and look forward to hearing more of your adventures from down there in Montana!

Carmyn said...

Of COURSE! I love it! I found you through Sue (I must confess I should have asked first!) COME SEE US!!! Sure love seeing all the faces from up there myself!