Tuesday, November 2, 2010

someday

Often I don't feel as though I have much to say, and then I remind myself that I've very much like my father and I retract that statement and suddenly it makes sense of why I have several nicknames that all have something along the lines of, "does she ever stop talking?" So in consideration as to why I would suddenly start blogging? I don't know. Perhaps it's because life is taking some drastic amazing turns? Honestly, who's doesn't. Maybe it's because I have great things to say? Um... as my siblings often say, Carmyn what's your point..? So that can't be it. I don't have kids, I'm not married, but I am the proud owner of a new serger, I have a wonderful amazing totally cool camera (and Yes. It's Nikkon. I'm proud.) I do not have a VitaMix but I was at Mom's yesterday and she has incredible food, and I'm next door, and food just tastes better at moms, but that's nothing new. It could be that my blogs name is chocolatesgood4u. Really, what better medicine does anyone need.

I do however, have a wonderful fantastic totally incredible boyfriend. Who is a long ways away.

Maybe that's what this blog is about. I miss him.

No comments: