Well how fun is this!! I discovered how to make circle skirts and I went a little crazy. They're just so cute in little girls. I get tired of all the onsie/pant sets. Why can't there be cute onsie/skirt sets? And I've searched stores for skirts for 0-3 months. Can't find 'em!
So here's my fun in an afternoon. 3 are finished and one almost done and one just cut out. They are adorable. And make perfect, sweet little gifts for little girls of all ages! I've even made one for me :)
We have a special visitor today. Heidi came to see us! Heidi brought Rebecca with her, it was fun to meet her. I've known Heidi for years and it is such fun to be worth her again and meet little Zaiya.
1 comment:
Awww... you saw my sissy??!! And she held your sweetums? Who is absolutely LOVELY, I might add. LOVE! Makes me jealous... in a good way. Thanks for posting this!!! <3
Post a Comment