Friday, September 16, 2011

Wedding Day....


They say a Bride's luck has to do with Something New, Something Blue, Something Borrowed and for a extra luck you have rain on your Wedding Day. I am the luckiest girl in the world because I had it all, and shared it with the man who that day became my husband. Here are just a handful of shots shared of the day.

Something New: My shoes, found at Dillard's and I sewed buttons on the sides.
Something Blue: My grandmother's cameo in my bouquet.
Something Borrowed: My wedding dress I found in a Classifieds section of ksl.com
Rain: Which came out of no where































Our Wedding Topper of a Husband and Wife Kissing under an umbrella. This is synonamus of Dustin and I having our first conversation under an overhang at Cody while it poured rain.



My Something New -fabulous shoes! and Something Borrowed my dress that I loved at first sight and the 3rd I tried on.


Something blue from my Grandma Lulu Hagbom Voth 

One of my favorite photos. So happy, so in love, so ready to be husband and wife



My family

Our Ring Bearers- Kiptyn Frasch and Bowdrie Young. And Flower Girls- Brooklyn & Beth Young.  Sweetest kids ever!



Our Rings on top of an old key chain

Dustin's Family. Frosty & Judy Frasch (parents) Grandma Carol Frasch, Bo & Jenna Frasch and kids Kiptyn & Trevyn and sister Nichole

Nichole and Tsering, my cake maker and decorators carrying out 1/3 of the cakes. It poured during the reception.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Carmyn, I keep coming back to look at this post, so I better let you know! I love all the details (buttons) and the vintage touches. The suitcases are especially nice. It was great to meet you at your east side reception. (Since you like antique/vintage, I should let you know there is an auction up here in the north country this Saturday. It looks like they have interesting stuff!)

Alison said...

GREAT pictures!!! Such a cute one of the wedding cake being carried out in the rain... Nichole looking up at the umbrella-priceless! Miss you but fun to see your smiling face last wed!

Jewels said...

Congrats Carmyn! The photos are beautiful! Hope to meet your other half some day.
xx Julie and family