Plus, I was given the tip to check out Sam's club for flowers as their selection is better than Costco. So now I'm trying to figure out how to become a member. I also remembered that I need to get a AAA card. And pretty much I'm going a little nuts!
I've got hair clips to make for all the girls. My flower girl dresses have gone unaltered because I've been so busy cleaning. But cleaning I have and clean we've got (for the main floor anyway!) It's amazing this house still remembers what it's like not to have tunnels around for paths. I got the pickup loaded, and last night the wind whipped something fierce. My sister and I ran outside to get a tarp over it all and just as we ran back inside, it started to pour. Whew.
Also need to finish some flower beds- ripping out old pansies. I really don't like pansies as they are not. They're overly tall and untamed and choke out the roses. There are a few other beds in the garden that need roundup.... nothing else will kill the nasty weeds in there.
We had 82 yesterday. Since last night, the temp has dropped to 55 and it's gusty- not great for working outside.
So this day is going to be an all out scurry. 16 days left and we're married! So excited! So panicked at the moment! So breaking out right now itching and I haven't eaten anything yet so I know it's not an allergy.
I guess the best therapy is to get moving and doing!
But here's a peek as to the happenings going on here.....
Outside the house, we're building strawberry beds, flower beds and in the mixup, our poor company who is a stupendous help got hurt. An axe head danced off the end of the handle, bounced off the ground and found Mitch's leg.... :(






1 comment:
Wow! It's going to be beautiful!! The stress part isn't fun - I was extremely stressed out before our day - but somehow it all comes together!:) Your invite arrived and it's really cute - I'm SO SAD we won't be able to make it down for the wedding........... We will have to come visit you in your new place instead! *Hugs*
Post a Comment