Okay. So confession time. I'm busy and don't blog. Actually that's not totally true. I have 4 days left of work. Thus, I have checked out. Seriously big time. And am a little ashamed. However, I also have a horrid cold, I think I've died twice today out of having a sinus headache and I'm pretty sure that the only thing to fix me now are some Almond Butter Chocolate Brownies. I've tried the drugs. And they don't work. Exactly how The Verve says they don't. ! tehe. How all of this pulls together is that One.) I don't blog because I secretly LOVE roaming around the blogs of the world. Seriously. It's so fun. I have learned how to do all kinds of things like how to make my own crackers, how to make seriously good curry (the trick is to 'toast' the powder first) and my sister and I made it last night. You should have seen us trading ideas back and forth how to 'toast' powder. Turns out it's easy and makes for great flavor. Along with lots of garlic.... how to cook Gluten Free, how to make adorable little flowers for accessories, how my tummy hurts a lot because I don't have enough acid in there so I drink apple cider vinegar. Yeah it's gross, but it sure works! My Great Aunt Susie (Mary) would be so proud. how to make crates, how to find a needle in a haystack- get a really strong magnet, Duh...., how to reclaim disastrous old clothes into something hip, et cetera.
So. My point. Um just realized I started a list out with One. And never followed to Two. Of which i can't even remember right now, so that takes care of that. This happens often. Don't worry. I'm still functional. Mostly.
I don't blog because I'm busy stalking other blogs which is all kinds of fun. I have lots of down time at work, so this is a handy scenario to practice blog stalk.
Also, there are only about a million ideas running through my head and small lists (ok a TON of small lists) that I know needs done prior to Aug 5th. It's funny about getting married, people are so excited for you and ask how planning is going. I'm super excited to marry My Hubs-to-be BUT I secretly hate wedding planning. It's no fun. Ever. No, I'm totally serious. Really hate it. Which probably explains why I just ordered invites yesterday and how the only thing I have planned is my dress and Himself's suit. Which we actually have in possession. Minus the fact I need to hem pants..... can't forget that one.... The only prayer of a chance that this could change is I found a blog that explains how to dye shoes and adorn them with buttons. I'm holding my breath and hope the 'fun' feeling stays. I'd really like to like this part of the adventure....... Honestly buttons could be the whole change up here for me. And lots of chocolate, which is the bottom of the pyramid and replaces the 'grains' part. But I'm trying to be good. Because, I am, after all, getting married and *gasp* dieting which I can never forgive myself for because I've always scoffed at brides who do this..... Who can think about being swimsuit worthy when we're still in Winter and it's June and there isn't an 80 degree around to be had????? 80* is appropriate warm weather btw. Maybe hubs will someday warm (pun intended) to the idea of living tropical. I would support this very much. I wonder if tropical destinations let you drill for oil..... hmmm.
I'm trying to find some cute captions of button quotes. Something cute, like "A heart that loves is forever young." Has nothing to do with buttons. But I want quotes that make you smile and laugh yet leave you will the Awwww fer CUTE feeling! Anyone know of any?
I'm looking forward to rusticating, to having my own kitchen (really think it's a great trick to become friends with your kitchen), to blog about Gluten Free fabulous food that's easy and healthy, finishing school, blog about designing clothes, master my sewing skills, finish all my projects that range from knitting-photo organizing -finishing 11 half made dresses and skirts, to hone my photography skills which are at a low point, to finally get to know my husband (tehe I love that word!) and never have to be apart!! Yay for the latter end of that run on sentence. How awesome would any of the above be to make a job out of it (minus my hubs- I don't share nor am shared). Except there are only a zillion me's out there with the same idea!
Oh well. The ultimate job would be getting paid to eat chocolate. I'd probably own Switzerland by now, have reinvented all Toblerone's to Dark Chocolate only and moved Trader Joe's with me.
For now, I'll have another piece of chocolate. (In my dreams- I'm dieting remember?) And hunt up some shoes to dye.
No comments:
Post a Comment