Saturday morning proved to be a beautiful blue bird day... And the fishing wasn't bad! Lynae and I brought breakfast out to the men hard at work. Some coffee, tea and blueberry muffins.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Have always wanted to ice fish! May have to drop in on you all. Looks like you know what you're doing :). Love love love Montana! Thanks for the link up.
So glad to "meet" you Lexie! Fishing is fun with my Dad. I prefer catching however!! This day was beautiful- pretty rare for sunny days in NW Montana in the winter! I love your blog- and thank you for posting recipes like those A.MA.ZING brownies that are gluten free. It is so hard to find chocolate anymore!
2 comments:
Have always wanted to ice fish! May have to drop in on you all. Looks like you know what you're doing :). Love love love Montana! Thanks for the link up.
xoLexie
Lexie's Kitchen
So glad to "meet" you Lexie! Fishing is fun with my Dad. I prefer catching however!! This day was beautiful- pretty rare for sunny days in NW Montana in the winter! I love your blog- and thank you for posting recipes like those A.MA.ZING brownies that are gluten free. It is so hard to find chocolate anymore!
Post a Comment